Founded in 2014, we are a new company with a big and innovative idea- that Attorneys should be recognized for excellence in their field and that potential Clients can benefit from this knowledge. American Institute of Legal Counsel is an impartial third-party attorney rating organization comprised of 13 divisions consisting of Bankruptcy, Criminal, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury, Family Law, Litigation, Lawsuits & Disputes, Immigration, Workers’ Compensation, Employment & Labor Law, Estate Planning, Military Law, Elder Law and Social Security & Disability Law Division. The American Institute’s DUI/DWI Division compiles an exclusive list of the “10 Best” Attorneys for each State. Some States depending on size and population density may be broken up into City or Region to be more applicable to potential new clients who utilize this site when looking for an Attorney.
Member Benefits include:
- Listing in Top 10 Directory
- 10 Best Logo in jpg and png formats
- 10 Best Award Plaque for Office Display
- Interactive Media Forum Blog
- CLE Resource Access to Free and 20% Off CLE
- Access to Member participated Sharedrive for State specific Articles, Best Practices, Forms & Motions databases
- Access to discounts at such places as Advance Auto Parts, American Apparel, Amazon, AirBNB, Choice Hotels, Disney Store, Drury Hotels, Eat24, Enterprise, Etsy, Foot Locker, Gap, GoDaddy, Hertz, Hotels.com, Kohls, LifeStride, Papa Johns, Pizza Hut, Ralph Lauren, Red Roof Inn, Ryka, Sephora, VistaPrint, etc.
- Client Conflict Resolution Center (CCRC)
American Institute of Legal Counsel
Recognizing excellence. Allowing clients to make wise decisions.