Florida has a CLE requirement of 30 hours per reporting period of which 5 hours in the area of ethics, professionalism, substance abuse, or mental illness awareness, per reporting period. The compliance date is assigned by Florida and the reporting date is assigned by Florida.
For more information please contact:
The Florida Bar
Legal Specialization & Education Department
651 E. Jefferson Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2300
phone: (850) 561-5842
fax: (850) 561-9421
e-mail: [email protected]
CLE Resources: We recommend the below for CLE compliance in regard to FREE CLE credits.
• American Bar Association (ABA) Membership: If you are an ABA Member you can receive up to 18 hours of FREE CLE through their ABA Free CLE Series which is a monthly program.
• MCLEZ.com- This site allows you to do 1 FREE course. They offer 9 such courses for this State.
Reduced price CLE credit:
• CLECenter.com: We have partnered with CLECenter.com and ALM publication to offer American Institute members a 20% discount on all. American Institute members can enter AMI20 at checkout to receive this discount.
Possible paid CLE resources:
• www.lawline.com- Offers for most States CLE live, online and/or in bundles/packages based on State requirements.
• www.nacle.com – Offers for most States CLE in online format, offers bundles/packages based on State requirements, and also has customizable CLE.
• www.ali-cle.org- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, books, DVDs, and telephone
• www.attorneycredits.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, audio CD, and USB
• www.lexvid.com- Offers for most States CLE in online video format.
• www.nbi-sems.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, teleconferences, audio, mp3 download, pdf download, audio CD, DVD and course books.
• www.nlfonline.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, and audio.
Please be advised that the above is for informational purposes only and the user/member is responsible for verifying and complying with his/her local requirements.