California has a MCLE 25 hours per reporting period of which 4 hours of ethics credit; 1 hour of competence issues credit; and 1 hour of elimination of bias in the profession credit, per reporting period. The compliance date is January 31 and the reporting date is February 1.For more information please contact:
CLE Resources: We recommend the below for MCLE compliance in regard to FREE CLE credits.
• American Bar Association (ABA) Membership: If you are an ABA Member you can receive up to 18 hours of FREE CLE through their ABA Free CLE Series which is a monthly program.
• MCLEZ.com- This site allows you to do 1 FREE course. They offer 87 such courses for this State.
Reduced price CLE credit:
• CLECenter.com: We have partnered with CLECenter.com and ALM publication to offer American Institute members a 20% discount on all. American Institute members can enter AMI20 at checkout to receive this discount.
Possible paid CLE resources:
• www.lawline.com- Offers for most States CLE live, online and/or in bundles/packages based on State requirements.
• www.nacle.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, offers bundles/packages based on State requirements, and also has customizable CLE.
• www.ali-cle.org- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, books, DVDs, and telephone seminars.
• www.attorneycredits.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, audio CD, and USB memory stick.
• www.lexvid.com- Offers for most States CLE in online video format.
• www.nbi-sems.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, teleconferences, audio, mp3 download, pdf download, audio CD, DVD and course books.
• www.nlfonline.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, and audio.
Please be advised that the above is for informational purposes only and the user/member is responsible for verifying