Arkansas has a CLE requirement of 12 hours per reporting period of 1 hour of ethics credit per reporting period. The compliance date is June 30 and the reporting date is August 31.
For more information please contact:
Arkansas Continuing Legal Education Board
2100 Riverfront Drive, Suite 110
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202-1747
CLE Resources: We recommend the below for CLE compliance in regard to FREE CLE credits.
• American Bar Association (ABA) Membership: If you are an ABA Member you can receive up to 18 hours of FREE CLE through their ABA Free CLE Series which is a monthly program.
Reduced price CLE credit:
• CLECenter.com: We have partnered with CLECenter.com and ALM publication to offer American Institute members a 20% discount on all. American Institute members can enter AMI20 at checkout to receive this discount.
Possible paid CLE resources:
• www.lawline.com- Offers for most States CLE live, online and/or in bundles/packages based on State requirements.
• www.nacle.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, offers bundles/packages based on State requirements, and also has customizable CLE.
• www.ali-cle.org- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, books, DVDs, and telephone seminars.
• www.attorneycredits.com- Offers for most States CLE in online format, mp3 downloads, audio CD, and USB memory stick.
• www.lexvid.com- Offers for most States CLE in online video format.
• www.nbi-sems.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, teleconferences, audio, mp3 download, pdf download, audio CD, DVD and course books.
• www.nlfonline.com- Offers for most States CLE in live seminars, video webcasts, and audio.
Please be advised that the above is for informational purposes only and the user/member is responsible for verifying