Jonathan Kreider attended Wake Forest University and took up History and Political Science for his undergraduate degree. While he was still studying, he was recognized with high honors in courtroom advocacy.
Jonathan has defended insurance companies in personal injury cases before he started his own practice in 2012. Since then, he has won several cases both for civil and criminal defense. He practiced in different Federal and State courts all over North Carolina which includes the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Areas of Practice:
- Criminal Defense
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Comp.
Jonathan G. Kreider’s Work History and Achievement’s:
- Wake Forest University School of Law, Winston-Salem, North Carolina J.D. Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Muhlenberg College B.A. (Magna Cum Laude)
- Bar Admission: North Carolina, 2008
- Bar Admission: Pennsylvania, 2012
- Bar Admission:
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Greensboro Bar Association
- 2014 Business North Carolina Legal Elite—Criminal Law
- 2014 Business North Carolina Legal Elite—Young Guns
- The National Trial Lawyers—Top 100 Trial Lawyers North Carolina
- American Institute of DUI/DWI Attorneys—Top 10 DWI Attorney North Carolina
Learn more about Jonathan G. Kreider by checking out his profile at http://nclawyer.com/portfolio-items/jonathan-g-kreider-portfolio/